BNP Paribas Investment Partners has been widely honoured for the excellence of its products and services, its ability to innovate and the quality of its expertise in asset management. Here’s a summary of the recognition it has received since the beginning of 2012.
In 2012 numerous awards in both Europe and Asia have highlighted the quality of the asset management products and services offered by BNP Paribas Investment Partners to investors.
- Prix Coup de Cœur 2012″ for BNP Paribas Investment Partners, Investor Awards 2012 – Morningstar and Boursorama
- N°1 asset manager in terms of number of awards received : Trophées du Revenu 2012; De Tijd & L’Echo 2011 Awards and the Moneytalk 2011 Awards
- “Awards for Excellence in Institutional Asset Management” for the success in raising assets during 2011 in Italy, for BNP Paribas Investment Partners Financial News
- Best Institutional House award for Shinhan BNP Paribas Asset Management in Korea, Best of the Best Awards 2011 – Asia Asset Management
These new awards demonstrate the overall quality of our fund management in all categories and in a recurrent fashion. For the fourth time in six years, the entire BNP Paribas Investment Partners investment team has been recognised with the Trophée d’Argent 2012 for “Best overall performance”.
BNP Paribas Investment Partners stands out for its ability to innovate both for in terms of our offering of fund vehicles and our asset management services:
- “Prix de l’Innovation des Placements Financier”, Victoires des Sicav 2012 of La Tribune
- “Actifs d’Or de l’Innovation” and “Actifs de Bronze de l’Innovation”, “Actifs du Patrimoine 2012″ of Agefi Actifs
- Most Innovative Award for Investor Education, Best of the Best Awards 2011 – Asia Asset Management
BNP Paribas Investment Partners’ management of European Equities has been particularly valued this year:
- “European Equity Manager of the year”, Global Investor /ISF
- Trophée d’Or for the best fund range “European equities”, Trophée du Revenu 2012
These awards highlight the remarkable performance generated by our Europe/euro equity fund managers.
Investors should ensure that they are fully informed about the sub-funds, classes and sub-classes of shares that are authorised to be marketed in their country of residence and the constraints applicable in each of these countries.
The funds are exposed as appropriate and including but not limited to the following risks: Capital, Equities.
For a complete description and definition, please consult the last available prospectus of the funds.
The value of investments and the income they generate may go down as well as up and it is possible that investors will not recover their initial outlay.