BNP Paribas India has branches in key metros and has a rich and broad offering across the entire range of corporate and institutional banking products and services, covering:
- Financing – Bilateral/Syndicated Loans/Specialised Lending
- Account Opening – Domestic Currency, Foreign Currency (Restricted)
- Cash Management – Payments, Collections, Liquidity Management
- Trade Solutions – Trade & Supply Chain Management
- Global Markets & Derivatives – Hedging (FX, Swaps, Commodities), Institutional Equity Broking
- Corporate Finance – Mergers & Acquisitions, ECM
- Custody Services
With a presence of over 160 years in India, we continue to focus on the growth of our Corporate and Institutional Banking franchise. We have been part of the largest deals in the country. Being the world leader in sustainable finance, we are bullish on the renewable energy sector in India.
- We connect the financing needs of corporate clients with the investment needs of institutional investors.
- We serve Indian corporates, foreign companies and financial institutions like banks, NBFCs, insurance and asset management companies.
- We are a long term strategic partner for our corporate clients with an interest in India, leading domestic corporates, and financial institutions to meet their debt capital raising needs and to provide merger and acquisition, debt and equity-related strategic financing solutions and structured acquisition finance needs.
- As a connector of sustainable capital between corporate and institutional clients, we see strong business growth opportunities in India.
With an uninterrupted presence in Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas can be trusted to find the right solutions to your banking requirements, however big or small. If you’re looking to expand or finance your business, access capital markets, or manage your assets and investments, BNP Paribas can deliver the right solutions. With full banking licences across 12 Asia Pacific locations and a presence in 13 markets, and more than 196,000 employees across 72 countries globally, our on the ground presence means we are in the right spot to take your business from Asia Pacific to the world or for you to enter this region from Europe, the Americas or Africa.
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking is a globally recognised leader offering you capital markets, securities services, financing, treasury and advisory solutions.