At BNP Paribas India, we are committed to building long-term relationships with our clients. Overall the client franchise is grouped into three verticals namely:
Multinationals Coverage – Indian subsidiaries of international companies
- Bring in our unique understanding of the global linkages and local country specific expertise.
- Partnered and executed several green field projects in India.
- Continue to deepen our relationships and focus more the strategic solutions (M&A, capital market activities etc.).
- Our core strengths are Structured Finance, Supply chain, Network banking, Sustainable finance and our ability to accelerate cross-region connectivity clients’ international development.
Financial Institutional Coverage
- On the institutional franchise, we partner with Public Sector Banks segment as well as Private Sector Banks segment too and at the same time look forward to engage with other FIs: mutual funds, insurance etc.
BNP Paribas India has a full fledged CIB Franchise and serves as well as supports corporates, institutional investors, and financial institutions, by delivering a wide range of solutions including:
An established Global Markets business:
FX & LM
- Strong GM platform covering Corporate and Institutional clients, providing FX and rates solutions.
- Amongst the top market makers in onshore INR swaps market.
- One of the largest market makers in FX options.
- Strong presence in FX spot market.
- Macroeconomic research on economic pulse, fiscal and monetary policy.
- Research on political developments.
- Actionable FX and rates strategy views.
- Quantitative valuation models.
Growing Investment Banking Franchise:
- Full service investment banking platform – Strong capabilities across ECM, DCM, M&A, Private Equity and structured financing.
- Strong team of experienced bankers with advisory, regulatory and sector expertise.
- Successfully executed marquee award winning transactions.
Top Transaction Bank in India:
- Ability to offer tailor made cash management solutions.
- Strong structuring capabilities in trade & supply chain finance.
- Ability to leverage on the network for new business, escrow capability, integrated solutions.
- Strength of advisory and structuring expertise.
- Quality of client experience and ease of doing business.
Strong Developments in Custody Business:
- One stop shop solution with comprehensive service offerings for FPIs & FDIs.
- Market Share: AUC of USD 11.5B. 6th largest FPI Custodian in India.
- Global customized systems & technology for local requirements.
- Strong local knowledge and good relations with regulators, exchanges, depositories and intermediaries.
- Strong onboarding capability – Ability to onboard clients within 3 to 4 weeks and migrate within 2 weeks.
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking and Asset Management provide a comprehensive offering of financial services for large corporates, financial institutions, and institutional investors.
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking is a globally recognised leader offering you capital markets, securities services, financing, treasury and advisory solutions. Harnessing the power of technology, we are reinventing our business to provide an optimal digital experience for clients. Drawing on our understanding of your needs, we are redesigning all our services – from onboarding through to post-trade – to create a seamless customer journey.