BNP Paribas Mutual Fund is the Indian arm of BNP Paribas Asset Management, the autonomous asset management business of the BNP Paribas Group. It offers a full range of equity and fixed income mutual funds to investors in India.
- EUR 1.1 billion assets under management and advisory.
- 11 branches across nine cities in addition to representative offices across India.
- Highly-experienced team of 70 investment professionals specialised in Indian markets.
- Offers local mutual funds and Discretionary Portfolio Management services (DPM) to high net-worth individuals.
- Offers advisory services for offshore India dedicated mandates.
- Client Base of over 800 K accounts across asset classes.
Source: BNP Paribas Asset Management India data as on 31st March, 2021
Our core belief – companies create wealth, not markets:
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions. In Asia-Pacific, we are a leading provider of investment management services to both institutional and retail clients.
In this region, we provide Asian investment solutions in equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes to local and global investors. Having experienced teams on the ground is our major advantage, as it enables us to understand both the investment opportunities that are out there and what our clients expect of us. As part of BNP Paribas Asset Management’s global network, we also provide global investment opportunities to regional investors. Since 2002, BNP Paribas Asset Management has been a major participant in sustainable and responsible investing.
BNP Paribas Asset Management at a glance*
- A recognized asset manager with EUR 474 billion in assets under management and advisory with 3,000 staff in 37 countries*.
- We are convinced that we will make a positive difference to people’s futures by helping them achieve their investment goals through quality investment solutions that deliver long-term sustainable returns.
*Source: BNP Paribas Asset Management, as of 31 March 2021. Joint Ventures included.
Why our clients choose us?
1 Standard & Poor’s – 23 April 2020.