HRIS APAC Support
- Standard / Permanent
- HUMAN RESOURCES
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas has operations in 75 countries and boasts more than 185,000 employees, including approximately 145,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas India Solution Pvt Ltd:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, which is one of the leading banking groups in the world. With two delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a 24×7 global delivery center. It services the two business lines of BNP Paribas:
a) Corporate & Institutional Banking: This provides a full range of solutions tailored to the needs of two client franchises: corporates and institutional investors.
b) Retail Banking & Services: This consists of the Group’s retail banking networks and the specialized financial services.
Today, BNP Paribas India Solutions has more than 2900 professionals providing best-in-class solutions in three main business verticals:
Information Technology: Application Development and Maintenance, IT Production Support, IT Testing, IT Infrastructure and IT Security.
Operations: Payments Processing, Trade Finance Operations, Capital Markets and Client Management Operations.
Finance: Account Payables and Nostro Reconciliation, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Accounting Controls and Performance Management.
The HR System Support Specialist is primarily responsible for providing Functional and operational support on different HR systems (HRMS – PeopleSoft, Leave Management, Recruitment – Taleo, Document management, Payroll systems etc). You will respond to end user questions, system issues and requests for data, reports and system enhancements. You are also responsible for organizing and delivering system training to end users that include HR and employees. You will be leading and conducting/co-ordinating user acceptance testing. As part of the ongoing knowledge management, you will maintain knowledge databases and produce end user documentation.
This role includes co-ordination with HR users for 13 APAC countries.
• Provide Functional and operational support for different HR systems. Using the HRMS (PeopleSoft) and departmental databases, access, maintain and enter data into the system(s) of record. Run reports and queries to review information and perform quality control checks
• Responsible for incoming ticket inbox and general system support (i.e. password resets, user maintenance etc.)
• Serve as first point of contact for system-related issues and lead training development and execution
• Perform investigations into issues and provide resolutions by liaising with end users and IT teams
• Ensure Root cause analysis is performed for Prod issues by IT teams and fixes are identified. Workarounds to be put in place till permanent fix is in place
• Create or enhance end user documentation related to existing or new systems
• Manage adhoc activities around HR systems. Some of them mentioned below
o Annual CRP upload
o Year-end leaves accrual process
o PDP data cleaning exercise
• Design and prepare test cases execution for User Acceptance testing. Collaborate with end users to conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) and provide sign off.
• Develop training materials and provide system training to end users including data entry process for different HR systems
• HR experience and solid understanding of the impact of HR systems
• General HR system knowledge to execute proper system changes
• Solid understanding of system configurations and data flow between systems
• General knowledge of benefits, payroll, learning management systems, performance management systems, and time management concepts is preferred
• Good communication, presentation, consensus building, project management, and root cause analysis skills
• Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel) to effectively document and/or enhance processes
• Strong time and work management skills and ability to prioritize incoming workload on a daily basis
• Ability to create or enhance support documents and quick reference guides on assigned topics
• Ability to work independently in a remote team setup
Required Education & Related Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer or related field
• Minimum 4-5 years of operational support for HR systems
• PeopleSoft HRMS functional support experience is preferred
• Knowledge of Application Tracking system application is preferred
Location: Infinity-Malad (East)
Department : HR Shared Services
Shift Timings : Yes. APAC Shifts