Assistant Manager – SLA Industrialization and management
- Standard / Permanent
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function : ISPL Transitions & SLA Management
ISPL Transitions & SLA Management team is responsible for (1) Facilitation of transitions being insourced into ISPL and (2) Facilitation and administration of intragroup contracts between ISPL and other BNPP entities. The team administers an inventory of 300+ intragroup SLAs for ISPL & coordinates globally with SLA coordinators across 30 countries.
As part Service Level Agreement and scope industrialization or standardization of services and agreements , resources are being hired for CIB Catalogue of Services standardization and Service Level Agreements management.
Transitions & Service Level Agreement/contract Management
Business Line / Function:
SLA or contract Management
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
CIB Service Level Agreements Industrialization and management
CIB Service Level Agreements scope
- Catalogue of Services & agreements standardization coordination
- Coordination with global & Local CIB Managers/Owners to draft Catalogue of Services
- Maintain the inventory of contracts and / or service catalogue
- Produce management reports on the SLA inventory and / or Catalogue of Services
Location Service Level Agreements
- Draft Service Level Agreements for the services provided to its Clients for CIB services
- Become familiar with the Services Level Agreement template, in particular the insertions required to complete the document. Track any legal requirements specific to any country.
- Become familiar with the Schedules of Services and understand what is required to complete the documents. Identification to be done leaning on Cluster Leads information. (For instance : the services, costs, service level parameters and any special conditions)
- Keep track of all technical changes (services, dates, SLA etc) and update all Service Level Agreements.(If applicable)
- Coordinate closely with India TAX team/Business Heads / Managers for obtaining the Catalogue of Services sign off if applicable
- Liaise with the onshore ITO Q&E SLA Indus team and program manager
- Keep a log of all activity and produce management reports
- Coordinate and follow up for SLA validation and signatures, subsequently execution of the SLA if applicable
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity with Service Level Agreements / contracts terminologies
- Ability to work on large Inventory of contracts & data
- Prior experience of contract drafting
- Knowledge of Intra Group Service Level Agreements and contract administration
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills – oral & written
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years