Associate – ISPL Project Office
- Standard / Permanent
Job Description – APAC
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, European Union’s leading bank with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 10000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It operates in 65 countries and has nearly 185,000 employees, including more than 145,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main fields of activity: Commercial, Personal Banking & Services for the Group’s commercial & personal banking and several specialised businesses including BNP Paribas Personal Finance and Arval; Investment & Protection Services for savings, investment, and protection solutions; and Corporate & Institutional Banking, focused on corporate and institutional clients. Based on its strong diversified and integrated model, the Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, BNP Paribas has four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy, and Luxembourg. The Group is rolling out its integrated commercial & personal banking model across several Mediterranean countries, Turkey, and Eastern Europe. As a key player in international banking, the Group has leading platforms and business lines in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific. BNP Paribas has implemented a Corporate Social Responsibility approach in all its activities, enabling it to contribute to the construction of a sustainable future, while ensuring the Group’s performance and stability
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
About Business line/Function :
ISPL Project Office is a Transversal group rolling up under CAO functions. It caters to the senior management of ISPL and supports them with Analytical reports, Management reports and Adhocs.
ISPL Project Office also provides support to Business Lines within ISPL for Headcount reconciliations.
ISPL Project Office also provides multiple reports for Business Lines and supports Budget exercise for Headcount perspective and Finance team with Man Days information to generate Invoice to clients.
Associate – ISPL Project Office
ISPL Project Office
Business Line / Function:
ISPL Project Office
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
· To generate multiple MIS reports for Senior Management, Business Heads and other local stake holders.
· Timely and accurate MIS will help achieve the team goals and senior management information / decision making requirements
Perform analysis & other PMO related activities:
· Generate monthly reports and distribute the same to the internal stakeholders
· Based on management need from time to time, collect data, create template and perform meaningful analysis of data to arrive at key metrics
· Design and develop databases for collecting and maintenance of data
· Attend stakeholder meetings, record minutes & follow-up action items to ensure closure of pending action items
· Create, update and maintain a repository of documentations to standardize process and procedures
· Perform complex data analysis and create power point presentations to present the data in the form of charts, graphs etc
· Establish, organize & co-ordinate implementation of PMO processes & policies
· Work on critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including communication/follow-up with key stakeholders to ensure timely deliverables
· Support the team in other PMO activities
ISPL Budget Preparation
· Provide training to the budget managers.
· Provide historic data and partner with Budget managers on the budgeting requirements.
· Liaise with business and get the onshore/sponsor view of the budget.
· Have ISPL view of Head Count for Budget and Forecast.
· Prepare team wise financial forecast and budget
· Responsible for Budget Module Implementation for ISPL Mumbai
· Ensure the adherence to the report map and timelines for Project Office
· Ensure data sanctity
· Ensure controls (level1) in place for all Project Office processes
· Ensure the error/incident are analyzed and controls are improved or introduced
· Contribute to process improvements via process reengineering
· Using available tools to implement automations and ensuring smooth migration without any impact into the tool
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint) – Advance / Intermediate
Power BI working knowledge – Added advantage
Ability to share / pass on knowledge, Proactivity, Attention to detail / rigor, Adaptability, Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Critical thinking, Personal Impact / Ability to influence, Organizational skills, Active listening, Communication skills – oral & written, Client focused, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Resilience, Ability to deliver / Results driven, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Decision Making
Specific Qualifications (if required)
MBA in Finance (added advantage)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to inspire others & generate people’s commitment
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)