Associate level 1
- Standard / Permanent
- INTERNAL AUDIT - INSPECTION GENERALE
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
Within the Asia Pacific CIB IT & Operations organization, the Regional OPC (Operational Permanent Control) correspondent for the Cash Management perimeter is under the management of the Head of Conduct & Controls and works in close relationship with the Cash Management teams in Singapore, Hong Kong and other territories.
Associate Level 1
Operational Risk and Permanent Control
Business Line / Function:
Operational Risk and Permanent Control – ORUS
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The ORUS team (Operations Risk monitoring Unified System) is responsible for the deployment and maintenance of the Operational Risk Management tools across CIB operations worldwide, for Corporate Banking, Client Management and Global Markets since 2015
ORUS allows managers and Operating Permanent Control officers to implement and perform 1st and 2nd Level Control Plans on a periodic basis. The ORUS solution ensures the coherence between the process, the controls and the associated risks, and contributes to the reinforcement of the management of operational risks within ITO. The tools must be constantly adapted to meet the different regulatory requirements and organizational constraints of the bank.
The program covers all ITO regions and businesses, and regularly used by over 6,000 users spread out across 44 countries, allowing them to perform over 16,000 controls. The scope is currently being extended to other CIB activities such as Global Banking Front Office and BP2S. The number of users is expected to reach 10,000 by the end of 2021.
In the context of the deployment / evolution of our tools, the mission mainly consists in handling the following tasks:
· Modelling and configuration
· Modelling of Operational Processes in the Aris Business Designer tool
· Handling access right management
· Control Plan setup in the ARIS Risk and Compliance Manager tool
· Configuration of periodical reports in the reporting tool
· Post-deployment support and response to technical issues
· Considering the wide geographic and business type coverage of the application, English skills are imperative for this position.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- At least 2 TO 3 years of Business Analyst experience
- BPM approach prior knowledge
- Fluency in Communication skills – spoken and written English
- Analytical skills and understanding client requirements is required
- Good comprehension, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of UAT and testing would be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure independently
- Self-Initiative and be pro-active
- Prior expertise of the ARIS tool is an asset
- Attention to details and challenge issues when problem arises
- Prior experience in Operational Risk Management is an asset
- MS office skills mandatory
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Finance and/or IT or equivalent
Communication skills – oral & written
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)