Associate Level 1
- Standard / Permanent
- OPERATION PROCESSING
About BNP Paribas Group:
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals – Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
ISPL FSS is set up as a Shared Service Centre and works on an Extended Plus model, within a defined governance structure. It is a Global hub and delivers services to CIB/BOW Finance teams across the geographies. It is organized by 7 work streams and provides services across 29 countries
Associate Level 1
ISPL Mumbai / Chennai
Business Line / Function:
Basware Support Analyst
Team Lead / Manager
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Incumbent will be responsible to offer support and technical assistance to users who are using ReadSoft, PDAP, Basware, Ivalua and Tymetrix applications in BNPP Scope.
Roles and Responsibilities :
· Thorough understanding of accounts payable workflow in application
· Handling all daily activities of L1 support and being an effective back up for L2 support
· Involvement in all stages of SDLC during new releases including system testing, user acceptance testing and Non-regression testing. Supporting in updating and execution of Test Cases.
· Independent player should be able to liaise with different teams to resolve / get dependencies on time. Should be able to foresee issue / risk and intimate the same to team lead / project manager.
· Good knowledge of support application functionalities for timely resolution of user queries.
· Propose improvements related to the development and support daily activities.
· Maintaining and updating process documents.
· Effective Communication with Stakeholders, End-users, and technical teams.
· Procedures creation and update in regards of raising incidents
· Effective communication with all stakeholders/teams.
Soft Skills and Additional Requirements:
· Must be able to work closely with end users , stakeholders and developers
- Should be flexible to work in shifts (SEA/ NEA and European Business hours)
- Willing to improve functional knowledge and technical skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Knowledge of Basware/PDAP Admin, Master, Monitor, Readsoft (Xbound management, verify, verification), Thin Client and Tymetrix (Optional) , Ivalua.
- Knowledge of accounts payable – invoice processing workflow
- Knowledge of SAP for accounts payable (optional)
- Reactivity & Ability to understand requirements, problems and situations and to draw out logical conclusions.
- Effective Communication, Rigor, Method, Autonomy, Patience.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Years Of Exp: 2 – 5 years
· Any graduate/ Post Graduate
- English mandatory
- French- Basic (optional)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills – oral & written
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to inspire others & generate people’s commitment
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)