Associate Level 1 – Global Market Structuring
- Standard / Permanent
- SALES DEVELOPMENT
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
The Interest rate & FX Structuring team based in Hong Kong is responsible to cover Asia ex Japan clients
Associate Level 1
Global Market Structuring
Business Line / Function:
Global Market Structuring
Head of the department
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The Interest Rate and FX Structuring team based in Hong Kong is looking for candidates that will be based out of ISPL Mumbai to support the desk in structuring business
· Pricing of complex derivatives products (Swaps, Options, Notes) across rates & FX asset classes for institutional and corporate clients.
· Preparing marketing materials and trade descriptions including scenario analysis and historical back-testing for potential and actual transactions.
· Preparing runs on products marketed by the desk in order to provide indicative levels on products requiring monitoring.
· Building spreadsheets to speed up pricing or watch markets
· Support in generate trade ideas / propose variations to sales requests
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Excellent academic record from top university
· Highly numerate background, strong analytical skills, with prior experience in finance preferred
· Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Financial Engineering background preferred but candidates from Physics, Mechanical Engineering and similar backgrounds can be considered
· Fluent in English (as mother tongue or similar level)
· Curious, self-driven, able to take initiative
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills – oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to inspire others & generate people’s commitment
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)