Business Manager – AVP
- Standard / Permanent
- PROJECT & TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
APAC Cash Management – India eBanking Team is responsible for managing the India eBanking platform used by India corporate clients. The platform encompasses multiple internet facing applications (both web based and mobile applications), and backend applications for catering to specialized needs of corporate clients for reporting and STP integration with client SAP systems.
- Budgets preparation, monitoring and controls
- Managing various onshore / local stakeholders for any budget related information /
- Preparing regular reports link to Budgets covering financial, Head-count, man-days, assets etc
- Validating Invoices and keep track of Invoices / cost
- Clarity management for resources, timesheets, budgets
- Maintaining master files / Historical Budget related information
- Preparing various Dashboards link to Budgets
- Regular meetings with Stakeholders ( CIO, Domain Heads, Onshore PMO ) giving them
- updates on budgets within defined frequency
- Keeping track of various assets of the department
- Handling of Invoices and Statement of work of various vendors along with budgets / costing of contract staff
- Team player.
- Effectively communicating the work status and delivery status.
- Adhere to timelines set for the delivery.
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders locally in BNPP INDIA for any Reporting
- Helping Domain Managers for their specific reporting needs
- To co-ordinate with SLA team in BNPP ISPL and with regions for SLA’s for Global Banking I
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Very Good knowledge of MS Excel / Words
- Finance background
- Exposure to Budgets & variance analysis
- Exposure to management reporting · Clarity knowledge
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork.
- Attention to detail / rigor.
- Communication skills – oral & written.
- Ability to deliver / Results driven.
- Ability to develop and adapt a process.
- Ability to understand, explain and support change.
- Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training.
MBA / CA with minimum 10 years of experience