Cybersecurity Framework Expert
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business Line/Function :
ITG is a group function established recently (2019) in ISPL with presence in Mumbai, Chennai. We collaborate with various business lines of the group to provide IT Services.
BNP PARIBAS, the leading bank in the European Union and a leading international player, is seeking to complement and reinforce its existing teams in the areas of IT risk management, cybersecurity and the fight against digital fraud.
Within IT Group, Informatics Directorate of BNP Paribas, the Cybersecurity & Digital Fraud Department’s mission aims to structure, strengthen and harmonize IT risk management and cybersecurity for the overall BNP Paribas Group (approximately 30 entities) and:
-defining the vision and strategy for IT risk management and cybersecurity, and ensuring the implementation of this strategy within the Group’s operating entities,
-monitoring the security of the Group’s information systems,
-steering the IT Continuity and Resilience strategy and methodological framework.
The evolving Cyber threats landscape increases the security risk of financial sector, that leads BNP Paribas to strengthen its Cybersecurity maturity, IT risk management and Operation Resilience.
Within IT Group Cybersecurity & Digital Fraud department, you will be part of the team based in India.
Cybersecurity Framework Expert
Business Line / Function:
ITG CDF GRC IT
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Key role to develop Indian platform, ensuring core Cybersecurity, IT Risk and Operational Resilience activities are performed with the required efficiency and quality to protect BNP Paribas
- Contribute to the definition of new cyber security requirements (or review of existing) regarding 28 cyber topics (data security, cloud, IAM, asset management, etc..) applicable to all group entities
- Hosting and animation of workshops to share and discuss these new cyber security requirements with worldwide group experts
- Administration of sharing spaces that host these cyber security requirements (teams, sharepoint, etc…)
- Contribute to the definition/review of patterns (grouping) of these cyber security requirements, applicable to all group entities according to level of risk exposure, all within the group cyber security program
- Contribute to the evolution of these patterns (inclusion of new cyber security requirements) as notable group programs progress (such as Zero trust, DLP, etc…)
- Contribute to the definition of evidences to provide in front of each cyber security requirement
- Regularly discuss, share and challenge BNP PARIBAS entities’ on applicable patterns
- Contribute to the evolution of the group security program (cyber security requirements, evidences and their assessment) within Group GRC IT tool
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
– Business/IT Relationship (Proficient)
– IT Risk and Cyber Security (Expert)
– Risk Anticipation (Proficient)
– Risk Knowledge & Awareness (Proficient)
– IT Knowledge (Proficient)
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Communication skills – oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
– MS OFFICE PACK MICROSOFT WORD (Proficient)
– MS OFFICE PACK MICROSOFT EXCEL (Proficient)