Informatica Support Analyst
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
CIB IT Production
Senior Support Analyst
11th April 2023
CIB IT Production
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Purpose of this role is to provide L1 and L2 technical support to Business users, Application Project Teams for Regulatory, Transversal and Compliance Applications especially for Tier 1 and 2 category of applications.
- Sound knowledge of Autosys, OBIEE and Actimize applications.
- Should assist team in case of any issue and guide them.
- Expertise in Informatica, Unix shell scripting, PL/SQL, Oracle and MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of DevOps, Python, Dynatrace is added advantage.
- Should be focused on automation initiatives to reduce manual activities.
- Fix issues arising from migration and help with IT and user queries.
- In charge of the user issues and requirements processing (access & connections, data distribution issues, queries and extractions needs)
- End user functional support
- Analyze and fix issues raised by clients (Operations/Finance)
- Ensure internal and external communication about the incidents/ service requests/ changes impacting the application landscape
- Monitor End to End execution
- Propose improvements related to the support activity (including but not limited to batch performance, change management, service requests & production incidents)
- Log Issues and Resolution processes
- Understand and remain fully aware of the business processes automated on the production platform. Sound knowledge of application and related platform is required.
- Ensure requests from business users including technical and functional queries are answered immediately with qualified inputs.
- Participate to Resiliency events (Disaster Recovery, Sustained Resiliency, etc.) to ensure Business Continuity objectives are met.
- Maintains effective relationships with core and extended program team members, peers, senior stakeholders and business managers.
- To be able to conduct trainings within the team.
- Proactive participation in meeting with ADM team, BA, Business users and stakeholders.
- Ensure that there is no process breach and SLA violation.
- Ensure full compliance to organization and project specific policies, procedure and guidelines and educate team members and make them aware.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Exposure to basic Unix, SQL, Informatica and any programming language like Perl, python is required.
- Good knowledge of Incident, change and problem management and ITIL processes.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with supporting multi-tier infrastructures using DevOps or Cloud technology
Is added advantage.
- Good knowledge of monitoring tools like Autosys, Crontab, Univiewer etc.
- Good knowledge of ticketing tools like JIRA, Remedy or ServiceNow.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills – oral & written
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)