INTELLIMATCH DEVELOPER – EQD CONTROLS AND RECONCILIATIONS
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
The Global Markets business of BNP Paribas helps its corporate and institutional clients leverage capital markets across the globe for their financing, risk management and investment needs. This encompasses a wide range of financial products ranging from Foreign exchange to complex Equity Derivatives that are traded in financial markets across the globe 24/7. IT systems are integral to the business and are a key part of the value proposition to clients. These IT systems range from industry standard products for standard process automation to internally developed, often, market leading IT applications. The IT teams owning these IT systems are made up of functions that include Technical and Application production support, Business Analysis & Project Management, Development & Maintenance and Quality Control. BNP Paribas India Solutions is an equal partner in these IT functions along with colleagues in other locations including Paris, London, New York, Tokyo, Singapore & Hong Kong. This partnership ranges from sharing the IT work load, executing global strategy to owning global applications offshore. The technology and engineering landscape is wide, encompassing almost all techniques and platforms. It continues to evolve and transform with the market with the business continuing to invest in it.
Global Markets IT
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Intellimatch Developer – EQD Controls and Reconciliations
The team offers framework enabling technical and functional standardization of reconciliations in order to maintain productivity and quality to the users. The team works for various department across globe to serve the reconciliation needs for both control and financial reconciliations. The role is responsible for taking user requirements, create specifications, enhance existing or develop new reconciliations, carry out SIT/UAT/regression testing, be involved in version upgrades of Intellimatch, performance tuning of platform and L3 business Support.
- To perform development tasks on Intellimatch application and responsible for L3 support activities.
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC in developing new Reconciliations and maintain existing in IntelliMatch. Involvement across all stages of Software Development life cycle (SDLC) including business requirement analysis, data mapping, validate data against requirement, build, unit testing, peer reviews, systems integration and user acceptance testing.
- Carry out system migrations so as to upgrade IntelliMatch application
- Analyze & develop Test Strategies, design Test Plans, & generate and execute Test Cases.
- Should be able to perform enhancements, whereby need to analyze existing set-up and understand the requirement by performing proper impact analysis, provide estimate and deliver quality code.
- Independent player should be able to liaise with different team to re-solve/get dependencies on time. Should be able to for-see issue/risk and intimate the same to team lead / project manager.
- Should be able to guide support team and train team members on IntelliMatch configurations
- Propose improvements related to the development and support activity.
- Participate in configuration & release management.
- Communication with Stakeholders, End-users, IT team, Support etc.
- Highly proficient to prepare the technical and functional documents
- L3 Business support post delivery
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Hands on development/L3 Support experience on Intellimatch (Any version)/Frontier or TLM (Mandatory)
- Good knowledge on SQL database and script/procedures/triggers writing skills(Mandatory)
- Deep knowledge on Intellimatch Database(Mandatory)
- Thorough understanding of Reconciliation process (Mandatory)
- Intellimatch Migration experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) activities
- Knowledge of Investment Banking and its product like Bonds, Stock, Futures, Options, swaps, warrants, other listed and otc products, and aspects like Cash, Ledger, statements, SWIFT etc
- Knowledge of Business analysis methods and best practices
- Knowledge on Trade lifecycle (Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office) and its events
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence is added advantage
- Must be able to work closely with end users and peer business analyst and developers
- Effective communication with all stakeholders/teams
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
BE/BTech/BSC/BCA/MB/MCA/Any equivalent degree
At least 2 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)