IT Service Delivery HAM
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in MUMBAI, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
CIB IT Production is Application & Production Support (APS) department, which is created within the IT Organization in BNPP ISPL.
CIB IT Production’s mandate is to manage daily APS requests with a proximity support for specific processes needing high expertise.
ITIP is one of core department function in CIB IT Production where it specializes in IT Infrastructure support for all end users in BNPP.
CIB IT Production
Business Line / Function:
ITIP / Hardware Asset Management
Afzal KHAN – (UID : 975683)
Associate Level 1
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
This position is for the role of Administrator in IT Infrastructure & Production under Hardware Asset Management.
Candidate will in charge of all the hardware asset related transactions in the bank and executing the same with no error or have everything in control.
Candidate participates various audits across the year for asset management related area.
Responsible for Hardware Asset Management Services, Managing IT infrastructure asset management team with the Objective of ensuring optimum services across the organization. Responsibility also include 2nd Level support for new branch/expansion of IT Infrastructure setup and support. Technical coordination with the vendors and provide assistance to DCX Management team on various initiatives.
· Track all IT assets throughout its lifecycle.
· Maintain Asset Records pertaining to Installations, Movements.
o Maintaining the track of Assets (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, IP Phones and Other IT Assets)
o Tracking IMAC calls and update the same in Asset Tool
o Update of Inward / Outward Excel sheet
· Work with other IT Support team members & Suppliers on Hardware Replacement
· Preparing reports as and when required (MIS Reporting)
o Generation of monthly Hardware Inventory Reports
o Generation of weekly Asset Control Matrix
· Tracking of the entire asset across organization with actual business owner tagged at all times.
· Coordinate for Hardware Asset Management
o Physical Assets Verification activity.
o Disposal of assets as on when required
o Stores re-arrangement on regular basis
o Handling stores and stores activity efficiently
· Ability to learn fast, Good Analytical skills.
o Co-ordination with Users / Technical towers / Stake holders / Vendors – via Phone or Mails (Good Communication)
o Providing support to customers on any asset related queries
o Coordination and Movement of Assets to and from other locations.
· Fixed Asset Reconciliation Annually with Finance records.
- Responsible for attracting, retaining, and growing a competent and professional IT team,
- Ensures appropriate training and development interventions.
- Conducts timely and transparent appraisals as per BNPP framework.
- Actively manages vertical and horizontal career development of team.
- Supervise PAN India Hardware Asset Management Team.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong management, project management, leadership skills and excellent complex problem solving skills.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
- Must be self-motivated and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
- Must be team-oriented and show ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- Multitasking ability.
- Solid experience in various domains of solutions delivery (BFSI systems) and service delivery (server, network infrastructure and information system security etc.) is preferred.
- Basic Knowledge and clear understanding of IT infrastructure on desktops/Thin Clients/Servers/networks.
- Ability to comprehend customer’s technology needs.
- In-depth understanding of the linkage between financial services, Information Technology and business value.
- Ability to develop solid business cases for implementing business enablement project.
- Excellent customer orientation and strong relationship management skill.
- Good management, coaching and staff development skills.
- Creative and analytical ability in problem resolution and Decision making skill.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skill.
- The individual will be required to travel and work at various BNP Paribas locations in order to fulfil their duties as part of the IT team.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- A minimum 3 years’ experience along with atleast 3 years in Asset Executive.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HAM[Hardware Asset Management]
The individual will be required to have knowledge & understanding of various service / regulatory standards, work processes & procedures such as ITIL, ISO, Project management etc.
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to dfsd4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills – oral & written
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)