ITG Ops – Automation & Tooling
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
BNP Paribas IT teams are providing infrastructure, development and production support services to all applications used worldwide by all business lines. There is a great variety of technologies and infrastructures from legacy systems to cutting edge Cloud technologies.
Within BNP Paribas Group IT, teams are organized in several divisions called “OPS” which are each responsible for a business line.
The current position is to be filled within a mutualized team covering 4 OPS:
- French Retail Banking
- Personal Finance
- Group Functions.
These four business lines represent a significant part of BNP Paribas business.
This team is leveraging common tools and frameworks to build technical items (playbooks, scripts, configurations, etc.) allowing IT actions automation and new tooling implementation for business applications.
Business Line / Function:
Mutualized OPS Team
ISPL ITG OPS
FCT, FRB, PF & PAY OPS
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Main objective of this position is to work with France helping in our Business As Usual through optimization & automatization through creation of tools / scripts. Main environments will be legacy / IT Cloud & IBM Cloud on Linux, Unix & Windows.
- Creation of scripts, roles, playbooks through Ansible based on ITGP Standards.
- Creation of scripts through Python, PowerShell based on ITGP Standards.
- Support for the French teams regarding BAU issues.
- There could be optional points as working in Teraform, HashiCorp Vault & Helm to optimize Paas model on IBM Cloud.
- Contribute to the knowledge transfer with Paris OPS teams
- Contribute to the definition of procedures and processes necessary for the team
- Help build team spirit and integrate into BNP Paribas culture
- Contribute to the regular activity reporting and KPI calculation
- Contribute to continuous improvement actions
- Contribute to the acquisition by ISPL team of new skills & knowledge to expand its scope
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Nice to have technical skills:
- WebSphere Application Server
- Angular, SpringBoot
- Good written and spoken English
- Measure and identify areas for improving Quality and overall Delivery
- Able to communicate efficiently
- Good Team Player
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)