ITG Ops – Control Analyst
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
BNP Paribas IT teams are providing infrastructure, development and production support services to all applications used worldwide by all business lines. There is a great variety of technologies and infrastructures from legacy systems to cutting edge Cloud technologies.
Within BNP Paribas Group IT, the filiere Production Security is in charge of answering operationally to the challenges of cybersecurity with an end-to-end vision and consistently across the Bank.
IT Control Analyst
Business Line / Function:
ISPL ITG OPS
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
When delivering some of the services, the ISPL mutualized OPS team have to manipulate application data. That’s the only way, to update and debug applications. They are partially coded but with some personal data (name, addresses…) appearing in clear.
To reinforce access control, a dedicated team of security analysts is in charge of controlling that all clear data access are correlated with specific requests duly documented.
On a daily basis, a sampling on all recorded SIEM admin logs related to clear data access is made. The control team verify that each access from the sample is justified with a proper incident and/or change reference ticket. Any potential unjustified activities is reported daily to the ITGP Production Security management.
· Control the legitimacy of access to application data (duly justified by an incident or request management into Service Now)
· Control of authorizations:
o Access right based on “least privilege” ( BNPP IAM tool profile)
o Ensure removal of access when people move or leave the company
o Ensure access to servers is made through PSM CyberArk
· On workstations, liaise with APAC Production Security team in charge of security checks to ensure security rules application and report to management
· On Critical Information Systems (CIS)
o Ensure people have done the mandatory certified training.
o Control specific CIS access right
· Contribute to the definition of procedures and processes necessary for the team
· Help build team spirit and integrate into BNP Paribas culture
· Contribute to the regular activity reporting and KPI calculation
· Contribute to continuous improvement actions
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Knowledge of ITIL
· General IT infrastructure knowledge
· Particular knowledge and experience with RedHat Linux, Windows
· Particular knowledge and experience with data collecting tool : Splunk
· Particular knowledge and experience with IAM tool : SAILPOINT
· Familiarity with Microsoft tools : Office, Power BI
· Familiarity with Tableau Server
· Good written and spoken English
· French speaking will be appreciated
· Measure and identify areas for improving Quality and overall Delivery
· Able to communicate efficiently
· Good Team Player
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Choose an item.
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Ability to inspire others & generate people’s commitment
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 2 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)