ITG Ops – FORTIS – Sybase IQ DBA
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centered on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporate and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function:
BNP Paribas IT teams are providing infrastructure, development and production support services to all applications used worldwide by all business lines. There is a great variety of technologies and infrastructures from legacy systems to cutting edge Cloud technologies.
Within BNP Paribas Group IT, the filiere “FORTIS” oversees operationally to the challenges of IT applications with an end-to-end vision and consistently across the Bank. Several domains of these filiere contribute to this, including the domain Control Center, DB Activities, Move2Cloud, Middleware services, Web Security.
BNP Paribas Fortis is a bank that is responsible and socially committed. The environment, diversity, cultural support, sponsorship… Through various and concrete ways, we are dedicated to meeting our customers’ expectations and proud to demonstrate our values: responsible, human, innovative and enthusiastic
Sybase IQ DBA
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The Data Hub (DH) Tribe is a part of Data Department.
The mission of this Tribe is among other things to develop and maintain the BI assets (DWH, DataMart’s, Reporting, tools, developing the future from the BI).
Within the DH tribe, the squad Platform and Tooling (PTO)
· manages the support and maintenance of BI Infrastructure and tooling.
· deliver functional support towards end-user on different BI technologies
· define best practices and guidelines document to be used by end-users
BNP Paribas Fortis needs an IQ DBA to enforce the squad supporting IQ activities.
· User support (access & password management, 1st level support)
· Creation and update of SQL scripts (IQ DBs)
· Follow-up of data load and support in case of issue
· Provide statistics to IQ DB users
· Knowledge on Windows Platform & PowerShell
· Maintenance of the reports Business Object, used to help managing our activity – DataViz
· Management of Power Designer
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Good knowledge of SQL scripting
· Good technical knowledge of Windows Servers
· Knowledge of IQ
· Knowledge of VB .Net and PowerShell
· Knowledge of BO reporting
· Team player.
· Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
· Good communication skills
· Good analytical and synthesis skills.
· Autonomy, commitment, and perseverance.7
· Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
· Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Communication skills – oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 2 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)