Manager – India Onboarding, HR Shared Services
- Standard / Permanent
- HUMAN RESOURCES
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199,000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solution Pvt Ltd:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
Position is in the HRSS On-boarding team for Chennai location.
The individual will manage as well as be responsible for the complete On-boarding activities from an end to end perspective for all new joiners & ensure that all the key & critical activities are closed on a timely basis to ensure a smooth on-boarding of a candidate.
Managing the HR Shared Services On-boarding daily activities. Track all processes and ensure completeness of the cases within the defined TAT and quality.
• Lead & manage the assigning & monitoring of daily BAU activities within the team.
• Ensure all key activities are closed by the team members as per SLA ( TAT)
• Keep a check on the Quality parameters & take necessary action in terms of deviation.
• Ensure Level 1 controls are in place and followed across all processes
• Identify and implement potential process optimization across all HRSS processes
• Mentor team members as and when required.
• Manage Data and document management. Ensure accurate & complete filing (Physical and digital P-file) & documentation processes
• Maintain all SOPs as a real-time document and share updates within the teams.
• Ensure to check the mailbox on a regular basis to ensure no TAT misses
• Manage expectations as well as escalations from clients/stakeholders
• Follow up on open/pending items from stakeholders impacting BAU/activities
• Partner/Support new processes/backlog of activities
• Take initiative of any project which would help in streamlining the process within or outside the team
• Prepare Dashboards and KPIs showcasing health of the On-boarding deliveries / processes centralized.
• Liaise with Candidates & Recruiters to ensure receipt of Complete set of Documentation required for conducting BGV
• Coordinating with relevant vendors to close the BGV cases on a timely basis as well as meeting the Quality standards defined by the BGV policy.
• Conducting independent checks on the BGV reports for all new joiners.
• Creating Employee profiles on the HR systems using the tools provided & liaising with stakeholders for all the required data points.
• Ensuring all assigned activities are closed on a timely basis (Update systems in a timely basis.)
• Conducting On-boarding sessions for the new joiners keeping in mind the overall experience.
• Extract employee data to generate relevant reports.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
1. Presentable & Confident
3. A Complete Team player
4. Good & clear communication skills (speaking & writing)
5. People Management Skills
6. PeopleSoft Knowledge
7. Good Excel Skills
8. Fair knowledge on On-Boarding & Background Verification process