.NET UI Developer – WPF
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
Hobart is a service ticket management tool, which is built in-house to cater the diversified nature of handling user requests. It will help L1 support team to handle user requests and assign the tickets to respective teams for closure. The support team can track the ticket status and respond back to end users. There are provisions to automatically create tickets based on email, generate dashboard of tickets with various states and generate KPIs.
.NET UI Developer – WPF
Client Engagement & Protection
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Client1st application is built using Oracle Siebel application and Dot net technology. The application is used by multiple applications both upstream and downstream for business purpose. Application user database is also huge and widely spread across.
This position is for a .Net UI Developer – WPF having 0 to 1 years of experience in Software development.
- Take ownership of POCs and technical feasibility studies.
- Design new components and suggest improvements in current architecture
- Propose solutions that focus on client experience and responsiveness.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technologies, trends and provide inputs, expertise and recommendations as required on the project
- Participate in POC and BAU
- Produce high quality code.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software solution design.
- Implement security in applications by configuring and applying authorization, managing data integrity and implementing a secure site
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Knowledge with delivering .net projects in academic career.
- Excellent OOPS concept.
- WPF Expertise
- Strong Knowledge of C#, Prism, MVVM, .NET , WCF
- Hands on experience in having worked on Web Applications and understanding of Web Context, Security.
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts, Solid principles and Design patterns
- Good knowledge of Transact SQL and databases (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Good to have skill – Knowledge or hands-on AngularJS.
- Good to have – Experience in Development Methodology (Agile, SCRUM). Unit test framework.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive and provide technical direction to the team
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented, team player and self-motivated with a strong initiative to deliver
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Minimum graduate.
- Mandatory skills (.Net, WPF & SQL)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills – oral & written
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 1 year
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Essential Skills (Specific Qualifications)
- Ability to lead the specific function\ area
- Quick to learn and adapt.
- Good analytical skills and Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Someone who could have long-term commitment with the team and org.
- Initiative, able to drive tasks forward on their own as appropriate
- Flexibility, able to work alone or within small teams, open to new practices & methodologies in a rapidly changing and multi-cultural environment
- Professionalism, needs to be credible in front of senior staff, able to identify relevant topics and drive discussions and actions toward conclusion
Good To Have Skills (Other
- Working experience in Agile methodology