Oracle SQL, PL/SQL developer
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
ITG FRESH – Performance Management & Liquidity Specialized Solutions
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
FRESH – Performance Management and Liquidity Solutions (PMLS)
FRESH has been created in January 2020, as a joint venture of Finance functional project teams with their counterpart ITg IT project teams. FRESH is hierarchically part of ITg, but with a very strong functional link with Finance, its sponsoring department. The main purpose of its creation is to align the efforts of Finance and ITg and accomplish the delivery of projects in the most timely and cost effective way.
PMLS is one of the main departments in FRESH covering Liquidity and Performance Management streams.
PMLS01 Oracle Developer
ITG – FRESH
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
- Purpose: Responsible for the Development and Maintenance of LGS applications which are part of the BNP Paribas group Liquidity reporting application suite.
- Scope: ISPL based PMLS IT Development team. Responsibility for the IT development and enhancement of PMLS applications
- Design solutions that will use BNPP tools and respect BNPP architecture rules.
- Maintain technical documentation and architecture model
- Develop new features using Oracle PLSQL respecting the Domain Driven Design methodology
- Adhere to development Policies (conception, architecture, security)
- Participate actively to devops
- Maintain unit tests
- Create Test campaigns, technical tests on new features
- Provide Support on functional tests
- Provide support on Non regression tests
- Participate to some of scheduled production , Run the bank tasks
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- A positive and collaborative attitude.
- Passion for programming.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills.
- End to end development experience with Oracle PL SQL, database optimization
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Finance / Banking
- Knowledge of Balance Sheet
- Knowledge of DevOps
- VBA experience
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- BE/BTech Degree
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills – oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)