Qlikview & PLSQL Developer
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions
About Business line/Function :
The IT IHC Risk Team is part of the Information Technology Group which works simultaneously on a wide range of projects arising from business, strategic initiatives, regulatory changes and reengineering of existing applications to improve functionality and efficiency.
The Intermediate Holding Company (“IHC”) program structured at the U.S. level across poles of activities of BNP Paribas provides guidance, supports the analysis, impact assessment and drives adjustments of the U.S. platform’s operating model due to the drastic changes introduced by the Enhanced Prudential Standards (“EPS”) for Foreign Banking Organizations (“FBOs”) finalized by the Federal Reserve in February 2014, implementing Section 165 of U.S. Dodd-Frank Act.
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Qlikview Developer is required for IHC Risk reporting development on Qlikview platform.
The person would be coordinating with North America Onshore Team consisting of Developers and Business Analysts.
· Act as Level 3 support for Production issues related to Qlikview
· Share Qlikview expertise with new QV developpers
· Maintain and enhance existing dashboards and reports out of QlikView
· Develop new dashboards and reports
· Analyze data and requirements – liaise with business or business analysts to advise on the design or clarify any need
· Investigate data or development issues, handle bug-fixes and implement possible system redesigns
· Work closely with ETL developer and other DB architect regarding interfaces/data issues
· Work with Network team for accessibility and connectivity (firewalls / domain) if required
· Assist software releases for Quality Assurance, staging, and production activities
· Assist on BAU set-up (training future users or production support team; creating procedures, etc…)
· Support end users with technical issues
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to understand and work with existing code.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to sort out issue under time constraint.
- Ability to transfer knowledge and train new resources
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- French is a plus.