Scrum master – CX division
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, European Union’s leading bank with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 10000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It operates in 65 countries and has nearly 185,000 employees, including more than 145,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main fields of activity: Commercial, Personal Banking & Services for the Group’s commercial & personal banking and several specialised businesses including BNP Paribas Personal Finance and Arval; Investment & Protection Services for savings, investment, and protection solutions; and Corporate & Institutional Banking, focused on corporate and institutional clients. Based on its strong diversified and integrated model, the Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, BNP Paribas has four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy, and Luxembourg. The Group is rolling out its integrated commercial & personal banking model across several Mediterranean countries, Turkey, and Eastern Europe. As a key player in international banking, the Group has leading platforms and business lines in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific. BNP Paribas has implemented a Corporate Social Responsibility approach in all its activities, enabling it to contribute to the construction of a sustainable future, while ensuring the Group’s performance and stability
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
About Business line/Function:
For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting clients’ wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to their loved ones. We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones. Wealth Management Investment Solution Hub (WMIS Hub) provides a global IT solution for BNP Paribas Wealth Management where we develop, maintain and evolve IT applications which fits to the specific needs of BNP Paribas Wealth Management business users.
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
We are looking for a scrum master to join our client experience division. As a key member of the division, he/she will support agile squads to deliver product increments & release goals meeting vision & planning of product owner and ensure compliance to WMIS governance.
· Implement and enforce Scrum principles and practices, facilitate continuous improvement, and identify and remove team impediments.
· Work closely with the scrum team to deliver the project deliverables, prioritization, estimations and planning
· Ensure the scrum team’s adherence to delivery schedule and estimates. Assess & surfaces all schedule risk and communicate accordingly.
· Creates partnership with product owners, stakeholders and transversal teams (security, solution architects, compliance…)
· Ensure coherence of the tasks in product/sprint backlog and commitment based on release and functionality of overall product
· Ensures squads compliance to WMIS governance
· Assures transparency of the work that is being done and communicate its progress via regular reporting inclusive of:
o Burndown Charts
o Status reports, Risks, Issues
· Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
· A member of the scrum master chapter, to share best practices and grow the community
· Participate in discovery sessions with customers and stakeholders
· Assess the Agile maturity of the team. Coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
· Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- 7+ years experience in working with large distributed IT teams practicing agile principles
- 4+ years of experience as Scrum Master preferably in teams developing web/mobile applications
- Certified scrum master
- Self-starter with strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Great listener and empathetic
- Good personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with devops & devsecops
- Prince2, PMP, PMI-ACP certifications are added advantage
- Exposure to the following domains is a plus: Internet Banking, Digital Asset Management, Social Media integration…
- General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Wealth Management / Private banking is a plus
Specific Qualifications (if required)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in IT either as an Enterprise Architect or Solution Architect
• 3+ years of experience as a Developer or Tech Lead
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Personal Impact / Ability to influence
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills – oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to manage a project
Ability to inspire others & generate people’s commitment
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)