Senior Application Support Analyst – Application Integration
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting clients’ wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to their loved ones. We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones. Wealth Management Investment Solution Hub (WMIS Hub) provides a global IT solution for BNP Paribas Wealth Management where we develop, maintain and evolve IT applications which fits to the specific needs of BNP Paribas Wealth Management business users.
Senior Application Support Analyst
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Part of BNPP Wealth Management in ISPL India, the position is created to handle Application Support activities. Candidate will play a major role in handling Incidents, BAU service requests and Application Support activities in shifts
As a team member of APS , you will have to :
· Provide L2 Application support to Front Office users
· Adhere to Service Level objective target
· Ensure adherence to APS support roster in terms of mailbox, webportal and hotline
· Escalate timely to Head of APS on possible risks, escalation matters and management issues.
· Prioritize and deliver outstanding service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from Business teams
· Review and create application Support knowledge articles.
· Capability to analyze system / middleware / application logsand identify potential issues
· Service monitoring, reporting and continuous improvement of the service quality and availability.
- Part of 24/7 production support team (i.e Shifts/Weekend/Public holidays)
· Provide support to Wealth management users on their application issues
· Respond to alerts and escalations made to the associate
· Weekend Health checks when there are application upgrades & infrastructure upgrades
· Continuous System Improvements
· Add & maintain Application KBs in Confluence on regular basis
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Autosys or Any scheduling system
Kafka / MQ / Tomcat
Jira and Service Now
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Total 7+ years of overall IT experience.
· Total 2+ years of experience in Java/SQL development.
· Prior development experience is mandatory (java / sql)
· At least 1 to 2 years of experience as first & second-line (L1 and L2 support) IT Production Support for a business within a fast-paced and competitive environment.
· Good to have someone who has experience in KYC applications
· Functional knowledge on Private Banking or Asset Management
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills – oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)