- Standard / Permanent
- OPERATION PROCESSING
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Independent delivery of accurate and timely NAVs for hedge funds.
Direct Responsibilities: Independent delivery of accurate and timely NAVs for hedge funds – with extremely high volume or / and very high complexity (having equities, bonds, future, options, CDS, EQS, etc. as holdings) by completing all of the following processes:
o Cash and position reconciliation (accounting vs PB and 3 way); with resolution of breaks
o Income reconciliation (dividends and interest)
o Manual Pricing and Pricing review
o P&L review and Tolerance checks
o Fees accrual, management and performance fee calculation and booking
o Capital bookings and reconciliation with Investor services system reports
o TB tie out and compiling NAV pack
– Could be required to review simpler hedge fund NAVs
– Delivery on audit requests and resolution of all queries on a timely basis
– Participation in system development projects, process change projects, etc.
– Ensure appropriate checks and procedures are followed to maintain high quality deliverables and to avoid internal audit and ISAE findings
– Compliance with all internal organizational and business policies
– Troubleshoot issues of other team members and mentor / coach / buddy them
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
– Strong hedge fund accounting or hedge fund reconciliation experience (understanding of process and business required).
– Should have deep working knowledge of asset classes like equities, bonds, futures, options and swaps i.e. how they operate in real world.
– Experience on Advent Geneva system would be preferred – an added advantage.
– Decent experience on Microsoft Excel – Pivots, financial functions, etc.
Post-Graduation in Finance (Graduate in Accounting with courses in capital markets may also apply)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills – oral & written
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years