Senior Support Analyst
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
.About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
A wholly-owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas, BNP Paribas Securities Services (BP2S) specializes in providing securities services and investment Operations solutions to issuers, financial institutions and institutional Investors worldwide.
The below requirement is for Market and Financing Services (MFS) which offers multiple solution to its clients in their market activities and provide them with financing solutions, as principal or agent, as well as optimize balance sheet and treasury management of BNP Paribas Securities Services
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in a challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers.
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The position is for a junior level candidate who will be on-boarded to BP2S Application Production Support teams. The on-boarded candidate will be trained in the applications and is expected to perform Support analyst role which involves Incident handling/Service requests to ensure Application availability
· Monitoring, Trouble shooting and Supporting the day to day activities
· Ensure all deliverables, services, checklists and mail requests are executed
· Resolve service incidents and request tickets in a timely manner according to SLA
· Perform first level analysis and escalate issues to senior members in a timely manner.
· Have a strong Customer Focus in order to provide a professional support service to both internal and external clients
· Flexible approach to working hours and adhere to the support requirements provided by the lead.
· To assist with the streamlining of the support area i.e. suggesting where procedures can be improved without the introduction of risk.
· Refer and maintain Knowledge base and share experience with support team members.
Use business and application knowledge to investigate issues raised and assist in the production of Incident reports, which form part of the shift handover.
- Provide front-line primary application support to end users and clients
- Production support includes covering Morning/afternoon shift and weekend in a rotation basis
- Adhere to the support standards and guidelines
- Should learn and follow Service operation, Service Transition and CSI of ITIL processes
- Should be flexible to cover/extend shifts in emergency situations
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
§ Good Aptitude – 1
§ Adaptability: 1
§ Results and quality orientation: 1
§ Communication: 1
§ Customer focus: 1
§ Decision making: 2
§ Team work: 1
§ Innovation and continuous improvement: 2
§ Analytical and Problem solving skills – 1
Technical Skills :
§ Strong SQL and PLSQL knowledge
§ Unix knowledge with Scripting
§ Experience on Capital Markets will be preferred
§ Other technical skills will be preferred.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Choose an item.
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)