Senior Support Analyst
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
Atlas2 is core-banking system. We support for 9 regions of APAC, NAR and European countries and system operates on EOD/EOM batch processing on data from its petals system. It is interfaced with infocenter which is used for reporting.
Sr. Support Analyst
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The role is for a Sr. Support Analyst with experience of working within a dynamic and demanding environment reacting to changing business needs who works equally well as an individual or as part of a team.
– Provide the Techno-functional support to Core Banking Platform department.
– Capable to execute and analysis through SQL queries
– Experience in understanding and analyzing defects in SIT / UAT / Production environment
– Experience of working in banking / financial projects / applications(desirable)
– Exposure to tools like JIRA, Clarity, ServiceNow (desirable)
o Ready to collaborate
o Ready to work in shifts.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· 5+ years of experience in Oracle (SQL) or DB2
· Experience in any scheduling management tool like Unicenter / Autosys (desirable)
· Experience of working in banking / financial projects / applications(desirable)
· Exposure to tools like JIRA, Clarity, ServiceNow (desirable)
· Excellent Knowledge & Understanding of JAVA (Struts, Spring and Angular (added advantage), Unix, Oracle and SQL.
· Good Knowledge & Understanding of TOMCAT, Eclipse and Bit bucket.
· At least 4+ years of hands-on experience with WebSphere/Tomcat/Apache deployment , SSL certificate installation , JDBC Connection Pooling configurations
· Strong Ownership of assigned tasks to closure.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Excellent analytical skills
· Good communication skills both oral and written to be able to work with a varied user base
· Stakeholder coordination & management
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills – oral & written
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
1. Good communication skill, both spoken and written
2. Good interpersonal skill
3. Strong will to succeed and overcome challenges
4. Self-driven and independent, with good initiative.
5. Focus on value creation.