Senior Support Analyst
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
IT Hub Bangalore from BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is designed to provide centralized IT services to CIB businesses globally, with a focus on innovation, agility, and efficiency. The scope is worldwide with teams located in main regions (Asia, India, Europe, Americas) and it covers the production maintenance of the platforms as well.
You will be part of a dynamic team of IT professionals and will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and projects.
1. Responsibilities [technical & leadership]:
2. Axway Transfer CFT Administration, Installation and Upgrade (Both standalone and cluster environments).
3. Axway Transfer CFT configuration:
a. New partner and IDF creation.
b. Flow modifications.
c. PKI, TLS/SSL certificates management.
d. CFT Windows/Unix scripting (sending, resend, error handling).
4. Axway Transfer CFT Troubleshooting, analyse and resolve CFT production problems.
5. Knowledge of Pesit, FTPS and SFTP protocols.
6. ServiceNow ticketing tool (requests, changes, incidents, problems).
7. Basic Knowledge on UNIX and Windows OS and Networking.
8. Interaction with vendors (opening Cases, etc…)
9. Interaction with external customers (Communication issues troubleshooting).
Desirable knowledge in:
10. Axway Secure Transport (Installation and Configuration).
11. Axway Flow Manager (Installation and Configuration).
Ansible & scripting skills for developing new automations.
1. Expertise on Linux/windows environments (admin skills are needed)
2. English (mandatory).
3. Expertise on high availability environments.
4. Strong global Infrastructure knowledge (Clustering, Storage, Network, OS, …)
5. Automation – scripting capabilities
6. Ansible skills (or other automation skills)
7. Team and collaborative working to develop and deliver appropriate solutions skills
8. Customer service-oriented skills
9. Experience of delivering strategic priorities within strict timelines.
10. Experience on production environment and support
11. Analytical mind-set
12. Ability to work well under pressure, ability to work autonomous and in team environment
13. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· MFT Technologies required:
o Axway Transfer CFT
· MFT Technologies nice to have:
o Axway Secure Transport
o Axway Sentinel
o Axway Flow Manager
· Other MFT technology to be considered:
o IBM Sterling MFT Suite (IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, IBM Sterling File Gateway, IBM Connect:Direct, IBM Connect Express)
· Communications protocols required:
· Communication protocols nice to have:
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills – oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)