- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
Digital Solutions is a new ITG department in the heart of the “Technology” part of the GTS 2025 as digital levers provider.
The Digital Innovative & Transversal Solutions (DTS) domain has been created in April 2022.
When strategic digital levers are identified as priority, DTS has for missions to design, POC, build, and deploy these levers through new Group Center of Excellence and platforms. Every digital service offering will be accessible via Group Marketplace.
Based on strong partnerships with ITG Architecture, ITG Production, Group Sourcing Strategy and Digital Solutions teams, our CoEs will :
· Be Single Point Of Contact for Business entities & Functions demands
· Do Homogenization of usages, practices and solutions
· Provide solution support and implement use cases
· Propose standard service catalogs for Business entities & Functions
2nd Nov 2023
Business Line / Function:
ISPL ITG ServiceNow Manager
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Due to its digitalization acceleration, BNP Paribas decided to deploy at scale valuable ServiceNow business modules. A new Center of Excellence (CoE), supported by a Groupe governance, have been created into IT Group Digital Solutions (IT DS). To industrialize its CoE, IT DS develops a new partnership with ISPL.
In this context, we hire a ServiceNow Developer, reporting to both ISPL ITG ServiceNow Manager and the ServiceNow Offering Manager in IT Digital Solutions.
The role includes technical development and project technical support missions in collaboration with the ServiceNow team in both Paris and Mumbai.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and skilled candidate to join a very dynamic company and work in an exciting environment.
The Developer is responsible of implementing user stories defined by business analyst, providing technical advice during workshops design, deploying development and maintenance activities of ServiceNow Business Platform into non production environments.
- Advice technically business analyst and product owner during workshops design with customer
- Develop user stories from projects backlog in accordance with prioritization and timeline
- Participate to sprint demos
- Develop unit tests associated to technical components and recommend relevant improvements and technical documentation
- Supports the entire development lifecycle of the Business platform workflow especially the release management module
- Provide technical support as a project team member when needed
As a technical expert :
- for incidents, propose, develop and validate technical patches into non-production environment
- Identify issues, and help come up with solutions that deliver better value to the customer.
- Strive to make the ServiceNow solution more profitable through reduced costs and increased revenues.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to junior colleagues, transferring skills and expertise as required.
· Contribute to the knowledge transfer with Paris ServiceNow teams
· Contribute to the definition of procedures and processes necessary for the team
· Help build team spirit and integrate into BNP Paribas culture
· Contribute to incidents analysis and associated problem management
· Contribute to the regular activity reporting and KPI calculation
· Contribute to continuous improvement actions, especially the lessons learned from handovers to Paris
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system especially CSM, HR, WSD modules.
· Familiarity with UI, SQL, HTML and CSS
· Experience in unit test management
· Experience in Agile project
· Knowledge of XML and structural programming concepts
· Knowledge of ITIL – Experience on handling Incident / Problem / Change
· General IT infrastructure knowledge
· Good written and spoken English
· Able to communicate efficiently
· Comfortable with using Project management tools Like JIRA , Confluence
· Good Team Player
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills – oral & written
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to understand, explain and support change