Sr.Associate – PMO
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, European Union’s leading bank with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 10000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It operates in 65 countries and has nearly 185,000 employees, including more than 145,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main fields of activity: Commercial, Personal Banking & Services for the Group’s commercial & personal banking and several specialised businesses including BNP Paribas Personal Finance and Arval; Investment & Protection Services for savings, investment, and protection solutions; and Corporate & Institutional Banking, focused on corporate and institutional clients. Based on its strong diversified and integrated model, the Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, BNP Paribas has four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy, and Luxembourg. The Group is rolling out its integrated commercial & personal banking model across several Mediterranean countries, Turkey, and Eastern Europe. As a key player in international banking, the Group has leading platforms and business lines in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific. BNP Paribas has implemented a Corporate Social Responsibility approach in all its activities, enabling it to contribute to the construction of a sustainable future, while ensuring the Group’s performance and stability
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
About Business line/Function:
ITG is a group function established in 2019 in ISPL with presence in Mumbai, Chennai, and Bengaluru. We collaborate with various business lines of the group to provide IT Services.
Business Line / Function:
Territory Service Center
ISPL ITG Manager-
Territory Service Center Manager
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
This position is part of the IT-Risk & Cyber Security team, which is serving all entities of the BNPP Group in Germany and Austria.
The mission of the PMO is to serve as a central hub for project oversight, governance, support and is a specific group within an organization that provides project management support to projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data sets from various sources and presenting the insights to support business decisions
1. Contract Management for all external resources across the entities
2. Place the REQUESTS for external resource and follow up with Procurement team until PO is released
2. Create receipts on procurement tool and Manage Invoicing
3. Track project work times and keep accurate timesheets
4.Coordinate between various internal teams/clients to schedule Steering Committee meetings quarterly/Half-Yearly
5. Experience in handling large volume of data in Excel, Power BI & prepare reports
6. Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS
7. Gathering and analysing project data to identify its weaknesses and resolve any time-related or budgetary snags
8. Prepare Entity related Quarterly reports
9. Financial information about the budget, forecast, actuals.
1. Coordinate with internal Teams and prepare Weekly, Monthly dashboards
2. Prepare Monthly Budget Report and have Internal review with Stakeholders
3. Manage Invoicing
4. Experience and knowledge of Purchase Ordering Systems
5. Coordinate with Supplier and perform tender process
6. Coordinate between Stakeholders and HR for Onboarding and Offboarding the external resources
7. Actively participate in Committee & Governance meetings to capture the minutes
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
1. Knowledge of related norms and standards, e.g. ISO 27K
2. Knowledge of Project Management Office
3. Good knowledge of MS Office products (esp. Excel)
4. Hands On Knowledge in Power BI
5. Third Party Supplier Management
6. Stakeholder Management
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Experience financial banking services organizations
ISO 9K & 27K certified
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills – oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage a project
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)