BNP Paribas Securities India Private Limited is a full service Equities and Currency Derivatives brokerage and is a leading player across Cash Equities, Equity Derivatives Execution and Clearing.
- Empaneled with major foreign and domestic institutional investors such as Hedge funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Mutual Funds and Insurance Players.
- Seasoned research team covers key sectors in India and is well regarded by both institutional investors and corporates.
- Onshore sales, supported by regional teams in Hong Kong and Singapore, distributes the India offering.
- Awarded top performer in the institutional equities segment in 2018-2019 by BSE.
- Ranked highly amongst foreign banks for primary capital raises across products such as qualified institutional placements (QIP), rights issues, and foreign currency convertible bonds (FCCBs) in 2020.
- Account Opening Kit – Cover Page
- KYC Form – Individual Clients
- KYC Form – Non-individual Clients
- Trading Account Details
- Rights and Obligations Document
- Risk Disclosure Document
- Do’s and Dont’s
- Policy document
- SEBI FAQ-SCORES
- DMA – Terms and Conditions for Institutional Clients
- In Person Verification Form for Non – Institutional Clients
At BNP Paribas Securities India Private Limited, we strive to provide our clients with the highest possible standards in service. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with our service, products or employees, please let us know. We value your feedback and endeavor to resolve your complaints fairly.
Whom to contact:
Your assigned Relationship Manager, Desk Head or usual BNP Paribas contact person; or our customer care mailbox – firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the process?
When we receive your complaint, we shall write to you to acknowledge your complaint within 7 working days upon receipt. We shall review your complaint and investigate your concerns. We shall provide a written interim and/or final response within 30 working days from the date of receipt. For certain cases, more time may be required for us to conduct the investigation. If you have additional information or documents regarding your complaint, please provide them to us to assist in our investigation.
SEBI Complaints Redress System (SCORES) platform – Filing of complaints on SCORES – Easy & quick
- Register on SCORES portal
- Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES – Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID
- Benefits – Effective communication & Speedy redressal of the grievances
Prevent unauthorized transactions in your account –> Update your mobile numbers/e-mail IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/e-mail at the end of the day – Issued in the interest of Investors.