Our Global Markets team offer consistent client service and innovative solutions for investment, hedging and financing opportunities across asset classes and geographies, and research and market intelligence to help our clients make strategic decisions. Global institutions, corporate clients, private banks and distributors all trust BNP Paribas Global Markets to build an offer in line with their needs.
Cortex FX is BNP Paribas’ advanced multi-product FX trading platform with cutting edge trading technology, it’s your one stop point of access to a range of intelligent electronic products, tools and services from BNP Paribas. Whether you want to develop innovative trading strategies, execute trades or monitor and evaluate your trading activity, Cortex FX offers you a fully integrated trading environment that is simple to use. The platform also allows you the freedom to concentrate on taking advantage of every trading opportunity.
Discover Cortex FX
Unique features of Cortex FX
- Intelligent Execution (iX) – Cortex FX is the gateway to our cutting-edge FX Spot Algorithm execution service, delivering you with more functionality than ever before. Discover Cortex iX
- Liquidity – Cortex FX provides access to real-time pricing for FX spot, forward, NDF and swap pricing through RFQ and Streaming 24 hours, five days a week.
- Options – Cortex FX provides access to an extensive range of vanillas, exotic and multi-leg structures across a variety of G10, emerging market and bullion currencies. We offer full price transparency of volatility, market data and Greeks as well as pre-defined structures such as Strangles, Straddles, Risk Reversals and Butterflies.
- NDFS – Click and trade a range of Asian, European and LatAm non-deliverable forwards.
- Orders – Cortex FX allows you to execute and manage a variety of order types, including Take Profit, Stop Loss, OCO, If Done and Repeat. All orders can be managed through our trade blotter, with the ability to amend, pause or cancel your trade.
- Market Analytics – Cortex FX offers a market leading market intelligence suite. The award-winning platform provides you with a wealth of dedicated analytical tools, FX research and services to help you make informed choices.
- BNPP Connect – Accessed through Cortex, BNPP Connect is a BNP Paribas digital channel, powered by Symphony, allowing clients to chat directly with their Sales and have access to a 24/5 support team to help them with any questions. With this new bilateral channel, they can also benefit from BNP Paribas’ digital offering with automated execution, content and services, such as the Insight4Me research BOT.
Say hello to ALiX – your digital trading assistant
ALiX has the full power of Cortex FX in a conveniently small window on your desktop. ALiX is indisputably pixel-for-pixel the most powerful FX platform on the market. Understanding everything from a spot ticket to a complex option ALiX is there to save you both screen space and time.
A quick overview of financing options in India
- FDI Framework: Investments can be made in shares, mandatory and fully convertible debentures and mandatory and fully convertible preference shares of an Indian company by non-residents through Approval OR Automatic Route.
- ECB Framework: Rules prescribed by RBI for borrowing in India from offshore lenders. Guidance provided on tenor, pricing, end use amongst other things under this framework.
- Withholding tax to be priced in on offshore lending with ECB and Masala bonds currently subject to a 5% WHT.
- As ECB and NCD rules have converged, more corporates seem to again be opting for the ECB route. Masala bonds are a new revenue, but require creating a listed instrument.
- Onshore lending is governed by Single Borrower limits.