- Contractor/ Via Agency
- OPERATION PROCESSING
Business Line / Function:
Asst. Manager / Manager
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The position will be responsible to setting up security details in Accounting platforms or pricing securities via pricing tool to support the Fund Administration team to calculate the NAVs for Funds. Manage the Work effectively with team members to accomplish common goals. Generate creative solutions to problems, Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload in an organized manner.
This team updates the prevailing prices of the securities to enable the fund accountants to ascertain the market value of the securities as a part of fund valuation (NAV/ GAV)
Pricing activity is carried out on different applications for clients across APAC, UK and EMEA regions
This team is responsible to setup the reference data of various instruments in the respective accounting platforms. Multiple regions such as APAC, EMEA and UK are supported.
· Participate in Brain Storming Sessions and share the best practices and ideas with the peer groups and team members.
· Constantly update and review procedures to keep up to date with the change in process.
· Participate in ad-hoc projects and new initiatives.
· Performing a range of daily, weekly, monthly reporting/ controls to ensure completeness of processing and that any inappropriate postings, matching etc. is identified and resolved promptly
Complete commitment to provide professional and prompt responses to meet clients’ requirement.
Oral: Expressing ideas effectively in individual and group situations. Adjusting communication style to match the needs of the audience.
Written: Expressing ideas clearly in all written documents. Using professional, appropriate language at all times, and adhering to the use of the BNPP Email protocols.
Work effectively with team members to accomplish goals, exhibit high-level of respect to colleagues, display integrity in dealing with team members.
Continuous Improvement and Adaptation
Be innovative, embrace changes, and simplify the comprehensive areas without compromising on quality or timeline. Adapt continuous improvement as a culture.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS Excel skills required.
· Capital Market / Investment Banking (Basics)
· In-depth understanding on the system functionalities
· Create a collaborative workplace, maintain morality of the team and be a team player
· Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Capacity to deal with high volumes of activity
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Graduates / Post Graduates (B.Com/MBA)
· Candidates should be willing and flexible to work in any shifts
· Associate with Investment Banking/ Capital market course certification will be of additional value.
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 1 year
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Must be prepared to work in any shift supporting Asia/Americas/European business hours.