Associate Level 1
- Standard / Permanent
- OPERATION PROCESSING
Associate Level 1
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Client reporting is primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day reporting for one or more assigned task.Major Responsibilities: Prepare timely and accurate reports, distributions, and other MIS output for subsequent review
- Production and diffusion of the TER, OCR and PTR calculations.
- To produce the figures by complying with the schedule established with the clients.
- To carry out necessary controls in order to ensure the accuracy of the figures.
- To answer to the clients requests.
- To send to the Luxembourg team the calculations which are above the threshold (5 bps) and to provide clear explanations/back-up which justify the variation between the current and the previous calculations DMC.
- To manage the client request through the dedicated flow.
- Production of the manual reporting, Board Packs, Pre-dividend reports, weekly stale prices,…
- To produce the figures by complying with the schedule/requests established with/by the clients.
- To carry out the necessary controls in order to ensure the accuracy of the figures.
- To answer to the clients requests,
- Daily diffusion of the client reports
- To monitor on a daily basis the reports sending in order to make sure that concerned clients have received their reports.
- To make a follow up with the Hub Support and with the IT in case of system issues.
- To set-up/to modify the FA Cartography of reporting.
- To update the 2Strack linked to the reporting set-up request in order to give more instructions to the HUB Support to set-up the report (update/new group, sharing of the recipient/file name,…)
- To Manage the common e-mail inboxes
- To manage the requests/information received in the common e-mail inboxes.
- Production of the Asset-Test
- To produce the figures following the concerned procedure.
- Production of AIFMD \
- To monitor the progress & Initiate support actions if required.
- Load completed template within Acarda/Arep
- Diffuse FA & TA files to Acarda
- Processing of client data
- Reporting formatting
- Finalize & Complete AIFMD Report to CSSF via Arep
- To maintain KPI on a monthly basis
- In order to have a global overview of the production (in term of respect of the deadlines, quality level…), it is important to share such a documentation between Chennai & Luxembourg on a regular basis.
- To take the actions for Luxembourg to monitor the production
- In order for the Lux to monitor the production, it is really key to update the dedicated files/tools (action log, planning of production,..).
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to communicate to others in a clear, articulate fashion.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good listening and questioning ability.
- Be able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work in an organized manner.
- Must have an attention to detail
- Generate creative solutions to problems.
- Always looks for ways to improve services and processes.
- Be able to adapt to markets and clients evolution.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills – oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Bachelor Degree or equivalent