- Standard / Permanent
- OPERATION PROCESSING
Job Description – APAC
FA Projects and Transformation (IC ROLE)
ASSET & FUND SERVICES
CENTRE POINT TWO – CHENNAI
Business Line / Function:
FA BUSINESS CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Assistant Vice President/Head – BCM
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Multiple FA projects under “India FA Operations – Contribution to Global Projects” to be managed and fulfilled in 2020.
· Client and BP2S SPOKE Fund Administration operational needs / requests:
Ø Coordinate with Client Relationship Manager / directly with clients to define needs.
Ø Collect and analyze operating model change requests.
Ø Review / complete project initiation documents to ensure the proper documentation of request.
· SPOKE’s Fund Administration operational work flow. Identify lacks and weaknesses.
Ø Define / insure an efficient operating model from A to Z.
Ø Define solutions to detected lacks and weaknesses.
· Potential solutions to change requests and impacts on current operating model.
Ø Consider adaptation of current process vs. development of new solutions when needed.
Ø Consider implementation of BP2S Group solutions when available.
· Changes with users, developers, external contractors and support teams.
Ø Ensure a clear and precise documentation of all projects steps as defined in BP2S’ Project Management methodology.
Ø Ensure a regular follow up with all involved parts during the project life cycle.
· Priorities of operational needs and requests with Head of FA and N-1 head of FA. Coordination with Famoo Hub & IT
Ø Organize priorities meetings.
Ø Suggest priorities based on global vision and technical background.
· Projects with all involved parts.
Ø Ensure user guides / procedures have been prepared.
Ø Initialize trainings when needed.
· With collaborators.
Ø Share information / ideas on BCM team’s subjects.
Ø Ask for personal trainings / other team members advices when needed.
· Follow up the status of all client’s requests during dedicated meetings.
Ø Organize PCM meetings.
Ø Communicate projects status to client.
Department BC Correspondents
· Acts on behalf of, and by delegation of Department head who remain fully responsible for the department BC Plans.
· Responsible for designing, maintaining and organising BCM documentations (BIA, BC Plan, Call Tree list etc.) and testing of BC Plans and solutions (BCP testing, Call tree testing, participation in various level BCP & DR testing)
· Provide business data for analysis, design and testing stages of BC Plan
· Alerting the BCM team of any business continuity incident with potential impact to business
· Organizing an appropriate business response for your department upon confirmed crisis scenario by mobilizing the recovery teams and communicating relevant instructions, and providing regular status updates on business recovery to the BC Manager
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Ø Global knowledge of all BP2S FA related systems to allow an accurate analysis / definition of potential solutions to change requests.
Ø Handle common MS Office files / programs.
Ø A deeper knowledge of Excel & Access is ideal.
Ø English – for documentation, meetings & calls. (Knowing French language will be an advantage)
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Educational qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream
Number of staff supervised : None (Individual Contributor)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 10 years
Bachelor Degree or equivalent